Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Missing Kitty Papa - Reward $300

Our Papa has been lost since Friday (June 28th). We are at Bay 16th and New Utrentch, Brooklyn NY 11214. He's been spotted around this area on Friday evening (the 28th) and Saturday (the 29th). I know he's around but it's very hard to catch him.

He is about one year old. Mostly white with gray stripes on the back. Long body and long legs. Big pointy ears and green eyes. He doesn't have any collar. He's beautiful and very clean. You will notice he's not a stray-cat if you see him. He's very scared of strangers to begin with and he runs as soon as we approach him. He's been fixed and has taken all the shots. He still has his claws, but he's not aggressive. He has a distinctive voice - almost sound like a bird rather than a cat.

We are rewarding $300 for anyone who can catch him for us. I know he's still hanging out around Bay 16th street and usually comes out for food around 9pm. Please please help us catch our Papa because we cannot loose him. Thank you so much for your time!!!





2 comments:

  1. Good luck on finding your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete